Sunday, February 2, 2014

Wishing For Spring.

I have an idea that Spring is going to pass right over my area and continue snowing.We had 31 inches of snow fall in a week and half fell over a 24 hour period.The mountains of snow along the highway going into Holland MI are three feet from the utility pole wires.So my offering today is all pink and flowery in hopes it will bring spring a little bit faster.
Card body is from DCWV as is the plaid paper.The little flower trim is from DoodleBug,called cupcake trim.The rose graphic is from Graphic 45 and the flower comes from Jolees.The stick pin is from CTMH.I happened to have some flower paper that matched the pinks and greens so used it for the inside.I will add a sentiment inside later.




1 comment:

jenna said...

Really pretty. It has an Anna Griffin look. And since I have a bunch of her stuff, I think I will CASE this. Thanks for sharing.