Friday, February 21, 2014

News,News,News & A Birthday Card Post.

You know we sold our home--- has been a real hunt to find another.I had about given up and decided to search the MLS one more time and found our forever home.It is small and has a great corner lot and in a great little town.We are really close to the highway for my husbands job that in one year will be taking him to Battle Creek every day.This is halfway between Battle Creek and our three sweet grands in Grand Rapids.More miles but faster in time due to it all being highway.We are so excited to be moving into something we do not spend all the time taking care of.Mowing acreage gets old really fast when you get older.Only drawback is we will be moving in the winter with all the snow we have on the ground...Did that once before and swore we would never do it again...should not have sworn.Our son will be helping us --all the payback for loaning his dad to him for basement repair.OK on to the fun stuff.

I saw this card idea at a convention and decided to make my own version when I spied these super cute glass frames from Jolees.The words are all computer generated.The inside eye chart is from a JPG that came up in a Google search of small printable eye charts.I reduced it by 50%.The hand is unknown and the polka dot card stock is from Me and My Big Ideas.The googly eyes are from Hobby Lobby.



No comments: