Wednesday, January 1, 2014

SALE,SALE,SALE....Wheel And Deal Time.

I was cleaning out my stamp stash the other day(was given some at Christmas and I have them in my collection already) and found some stamp  doubles and also have a couple of items I picked up for a girl that wanted them and she never sent me the money so lesson learned on that one.So am going to put them here for sale before I hit Craigs List.ALL MY PRICES INCLUDE THE CHEAPEST FORM OF POSTAGE..INSURANCE IS EXTRA.
E-mail me at goblue11654@yahoo.com with item name and number.Payment forms accepted are well hidden cash..have done this with many Gw'ers.Personal checks drawn on USA banks or money order.All funds must be in US dollars only.If cash package will go out next day.If check and I have not done business with you before check must clear the bank.I recently was a victim of identity theft so do not take Pay Pal or any type of credit or debit card.Each sale will include a small thank you gift.Items are marked new unless otherwise stated.



1 and 2 NEW  TCP Studio Butterfy collage set of 5 cling $8.25
American Crafts NEWset of 17 clear stamps for the love of home $8.25

3.Martha Stewart NEW clear labels set $8.25

4 and 5. NEW Hero Arts Telephone hello clear set of  9 $10.00
NEW Stampabilities Resurrection Cross $8.00


 6 and 7.. Set of 10 NEW clear stamps by Sandy Lion (frames are nested)$8.25
Peek a boo baby is new and is $3.50



8 and 9.. Two Darcie folders NEW Leafy tree and Your invited $5.25 each

10.. Cuttlebug "charles"embossing folder border die is missing $4.75

11 and 12.. .. NEW Set of 10  clear sweet stamps.$7.50
NEW set of 7 (2 are behind the elephant )cling.$8.25


 13....This is a set of 7 NEW cling stamps from Hobby Lobby.$7.00 

No comments: